ADS

ADS

Breaking News

P.P. Siam Latex Invests 300 Million Baht in “Attraction Marketing” Introducing “RubberLand”, the First Edutainment Museum on the Subject of Rubber in Asia, with an Aim to Elevate and Add Value to Thai Rubber Products in the Global Market

P.P. Siam Latex Company Limited, a leading high-quality latex bedding product manufacturer and distributor in Thailand, invests 300 million baht to introduce “RubberLand”, the first Edutainment Museum on the subject of rubber in Asia, which will be a new destination for Thais and foreigners, with an aim to improve the image of Thai rubber products in the global market. Free admission to RubberLand is offered for Thais from today to September 30, 2016. RubberLand is located in Central Pattaya.
Mr. Thanayuth Thongchindavong, Managing Director of P.P. Siam Latex Company Limited, said, “P.P. Siam Latex is a leading high-quality rubber product manufacturer and distributor in Thailand. We distribute premium quality mattresses and pillows made from 100% Thai natural latex. Most of our customers are foreigners. After we have become an established name in rubber overseas, we have an idea to take our rubber business to another level. Today, to succeed in business and to leverage the professionalism, it is not enough to focus intensively on selling – you also need to educate consumers and create positive experience. This is why we came up with RubberLand. The museum will not only benefit our business, but also help the national economy and Thailand’s tourism.”
    The introduction of “RubberLand” is a new marketing strategy to improve brand image and add business advantages by offering a new experience and creating exclusive content through “Attraction Marketing”. Mr. Thanayuth said that today, it is not enough to offer traditional products and services. Consumers today look for content and experience, and brands have to create awareness and confidence in their products. Since the company’s main customers are foreigners, who come to Thailand to travel and shop, the company has the idea to create a destination where they can learn about rubber.
   

“We are confident that RubberLand will not only reaffirm the status of P.P. Siam Latex as the leader in the rubber industry, but also help the national economy and Thailand’s tourism, as well as educate people about Thai rubber products. The destination will also boost tourism in Pattaya and Thailand,” said Mr. Thanayuth.
Dhwat Sommanobhat, marketing director, added, “Our main products are premium quality mattresses and pillows made from 100% Thai natural latex, designed to support the body and minimize dust. Most of our customers are foreigners, especially the Chinese, who trust the quality of our products and our services. In 2015, the company’s revenue was 1.2 billion baht, and grew by 30%. In the future, the company plans to reach out to Thai consumers more.”
RubberLand is the first and only Edutainment Museum on the subject of rubber in Asia. It will be an edutainment destination for everyone in the family, with education and entertainment. Visitors can learn through multimedia and 3D Project Mapping. About 80% of the RubberLand’s space is dedicated to be a creative edutainment rubber museum, while the remaining 20% is where visitors can shop for rubber bedding products and other souvenirs.
“The launch of RubberLand will provide a learning opportunity for everyone. Here, they can learn more about Thai rubber, and this will become a popular destination in Pattaya. To celebrate the launch of RubberLand, free admission is offered to Thai citizens from today until September 30, 2016.”
RubberLand covers an area of 4,400 square meters, located in Central Pattaya on Sukhumvit Road. It is conceptualized as a creative museum and learning center that brings together all the wonders of "RUBBER" through edutainment tools such as 3D projection mapping, and creative decorated elements which reflect Thai way of life, agriculture, and wisdom. It is divided into two main zones. The learning zone includes The Plantation, The Factory, Rubber in Life Zone and Rubber Fantasy Zone. The second zone is a shopping zone selling rubber products and souvenirs.
RubberLand is now open. Admission fees for Thai citizens and expats, are 100 baht for adults and 60 baht for children with height between 90-135 cm. Admission fees for foreigners, 200 baht for adults and 100 baht for children with height between 90-135 cm. Seniors (60 years old and above) and children under 90cm receive free admission. Free admission is offered to Thai citizens from today until September 30, 2016.